Overall this is a nice hotel. I did have some issues with how they cleaned the bathtub, or rather didn't. But this was fixed with a quick phone call to housekeeping.
Excellent toiletries from Spa Utopia. Comfy beds and awesome views of the city and harbour, as this hotel sits on top of Canada Place and is right on the harbour.
Close to everything and connected to lots of other buildings underground so you can stay out of the rain when needed.
I have stayed here twice and enjoyed my stayed both times. The outdoor heated pool and hot tub are a nice treat!
On our trip we were walking out the front doors and there was little dog kinda wandering around looking lost. The concierges had treats to give him and were quite nice to the dog. The owners soon came to find him though.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel is luxuriously appointed with a wide selection of modern hotel amenities, with its waterfront restaurants and lounge providing an award-winning selection of West Coast Cuisine over Vancouver's magnificent Harbour, Coastal Mountains and Stanley Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Pan Pacific Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.