Enjoyed another fantastic stay at the Pan Pacific Vancouver. We had a great room with a harbour view - simply amazing.
The location and view is what makes this hotel special. With views overlooking the harbour, mountains in the background, lions gate bridge, stanley park and sea planes all in a glance.
Location is excellent as well, only a short walk to Gas Town or Downtown. The breakfast buffet is to die for.
I highly recommend the Pan Pacific Vancouver.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- Vancouver Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel is luxuriously appointed with a wide selection of modern hotel amenities, with its waterfront restaurants and lounge providing an award-winning selection of West Coast Cuisine over Vancouver's magnificent Harbour, Coastal Mountains and Stanley Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, EasyToBook, Otel, Venere, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.