We were in Vancouver to visit some friends in April 2012 and us guys really wanted to impress our women so we decided to book a Jr. Suite at the Pac Rim for a night. This place is stunning, from the architecture to the service to the food, everything is done right.
We had left the hotel to go find a liquor store and stopped at the concierge to ask where we should go. Upon returning to our room there were glasses and ice waiting for us (with some water as well). This had really surprised us as we didn't mention our room number or anything, and were told "we have our ways" when asked how they knew. The service the whole time there was great and I would definitely stay at this hotel the next time I am in Vancouver.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With unobstructed views of the harbour and mountains, Fairmont Pacific Rim is a newcomer to an area rich in history and intrigue. Located in the heart of the historic port and financial district, the hotel fronts one of Vancouver’s most celebrated streetscapes with unobstructed views of the North Shore Mountains, Stanley Park and Coal Harbour. Sophisticated and cosmopolitan but casual and contemporary, this downtown Vancouver hotel combines the best of Asia and the west coast in its plan, décor, and culinary offerings. Designed with five star standards and amenities, the 377-room luxury Vancouver hotel features lavish appointments, naturally inspired materials, comfortable furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Pacific Rim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.