Arriving late on a Friday night during the holiday season, our first impression may have been atypical. However, it appeared that the Pacific Rim is a very hip place to see and be seen. Spectacularly decorated for the holidays, the lobby was buzzing with people dressed to the nines and in the holiday spirit. Limousines were lined up outside the door, the parkinge parking garage was full, and valet parking was required. Check in was very efficient. We were soon through the party crowd in the lobby and up to the peace and quiet of our room. Great bedding. Great air quality. Great city view. Well located within easy walking distance of downtown attractions. The hotel features lots of high tech toys and original artwork, the latter explained in a book located in the room for those who want to read about the art pieces and the hotel's aromatherapy. I admit that the word "pretentious" did flit through my mind as I read the book from cover to cover but we would stay at the Pacific Rim again without question. Another jewel in the Fairmont's crown.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With unobstructed views of the harbour and mountains, Fairmont Pacific Rim is a newcomer to an area rich in history and intrigue. Located in the heart of the historic port and financial district, the hotel fronts one of Vancouver’s most celebrated streetscapes with unobstructed views of the North Shore Mountains, Stanley Park and Coal Harbour. Sophisticated and cosmopolitan but casual and contemporary, this downtown Vancouver hotel combines the best of Asia and the west coast in its plan, décor, and culinary offerings. Designed with five star standards and amenities, the 377-room luxury Vancouver hotel features lavish appointments, naturally inspired materials, comfortable furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Pacific Rim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.