“I just rocked with the best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Refinery

The Refinery
1115 Granville Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 1M1, Canada (Downtown)
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Refinery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #449 of 2,809 restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Tapas
Dining options: Reservations, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 1115 Granville Street
Transit: Granville and Yaletown skytrain stations within 5 minute walk.
Houston, Texas
“I just rocked with the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

At the stroke of midnight I wanted to bring my birthday in with a bang! Thank God I choose the right place. I was told to go upstairs to "Sip" to lounge. The DJ was playing 90s R&B I was in heaven. The champagne and desert I had were great too. I was so sad they weren't open on my actual birthday night but I grooved all night long to the sounds of DJ Chris.

Visited February 2013

92% Recommend
North Vancouver
“Hospitality and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We took our son here for his birthday and missed the Dine Out Vancouver by one day. The manager, who clearly did not want us to be disappointed, comp'ed us the lovely mixed charcuterie board. The bartender knows his work and made us cocktails we enjoyed. It was discount night on bourbon so I had a manhattan. The four of us shared the meatballs, bacon and eggs (pork belly and quail's eggs) green beans and scalloped potatoes (like you've never had before) and the gnocchi. Every one was a hit. It was a small menu but there are sure enough things we have not tried before to bring us back. But whenever we come back we'll have the scalloped potatoes again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“A real treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We went to the Refinery with a Living Social coupon that was too amazing to pass up. It was our first time here, and the prices are quite high, but the quality of food and the designer cocktails need to be tried! They specialize in small plates with big taste! If you're looking for a special occasion venue, this is it... though the environment is more bright and fun than "romantic".

Visited August 2012
Maple Ridge BC Canada
“Casual tapas in good atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Yes, this restaurant does exist but it's hard to find. We walked past twice before spotting the sign. Menu specializes in shared plates, and our server encouraged us to order a variety and to share. We had cheese board, lamb chops, pork belly, salad, and ribs, plus a couple of bread orders, and that kept four of us happy. With drinks (4 wines, 3 beers) came to about $150. Nice atmosphere. Good for casual dining. Servers were not pushy and knew the food and drinks list.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Taste of Spain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Good place. We order 8 tapas all were very good. Decoration is nice and the service was very friendly. We recommend

• Visited August 2012