“Where to start....” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Venice, Italy
“Where to start....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

The majority of my reviews in trip advisor have been good, because I am generally easy to please. Unfortunately The Mix really disappointed.

Firstly I asked about any gluton free products and the staff member was so rude in her response I almost thought I was on an episode of punkd. I then decided to get some other bread, and it was dry, hard and barely edible.

The place smells fantastic, but that's the only positive. So my advice is smell it from outside and save your money.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver, Canada
“Honest Cakes & Cookies, Happy Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

Mix is one of those great bakeries you drive by and stop for a cookie and then find yourself making detours to to pick up a dozen cookies or a full size cake.

Thanks Mix and curse you at the same time!

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Awesome both times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

we recently tried Mix for lunch with our UBC grand-daughter, it was close enough and new it would be quick. We were thrilled with our pannini and soup. The second time we were afraid to return because the first lunch was SO good - wondering if they could duplicate it the second time around. No fear - the vegetarian soup and our pannini was just as good if not better. We also tried dessert this time and it was fabulous. Between the great food and smell of freshly baked bread this place is a gem. Don't miss it.

• Visited January 2011