“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Noodle Box

The Noodle Box
1867 West 4th Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Kitsilano)
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #680 of 3,035 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Asian
Neighborhood: Kitsilano
Neighborhood: Kitsilano
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

Great noodles as advertised and efficient service. Decor is very hip and a fun place to watch the game.

canada
“Love it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Everytime I go to Vancouver, I go to this restaurant at least once. The service is great and efficient. I love the decor. I have gluten and dairy allergies. The menu clearly indicates what I can eat and the waiters know what I can eat and what I cannot. And the food is delicious!!!!

Visited July 2012
North Bay
“YUMMMMMM!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

We chose to go to the Noodle Box on Homer Street because we saw a guy walking down the street eating out of a noodle box box with chopsticks. It was fabulous! The woman on cash was really helpful when we were selecting our food and directed our kids to the degree of spiciness they were looking for. She also selected a beer for me that was perfect with my food. This place was so good we were suprised to find out it was a small chain! The cooks seemed to enjoy their work. The place was clean. I would eat here often if I lived in Vancouver!

Visited July 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Good noodles and more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Fresh food and lots of choices so we all can get the "Asian Cuisine" we like......I am into Thai everything and my wife is all about Indian.....so it's easy for us to dine as we like and since we brought family all with different tastes that was good too. Try the specials or the chef's choice.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“mediocre fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Given the high ratings, I was eager to try out the Noodle Box. The menu looks interesting and varied: Malayan, Thai, Indonesian, Cambodian and even Indian and Japanese fare, although in most instances represented by just one dish type.
There were five in our group. I had Indonesian spicy peanut noodle. The others had tandoori chicken, satay lunch box and hokkien noodles.
General verdict is 'just OK'. Indeed, these are mediocre offerings. If you want Malayan fare , go to Banana leaf; go the the pure traditional stuff, not this 'fusion' stuff. Given that the service is essentially self-service, the pricing is a little stiff, although the portion is generous

• Visited June 2012