My Wife and I just spent two nights here [15-17 Oct/13] We stayed in cabin # 15, in the upper portion of the cabin. The cabin was comfortable and well laid out. The views from the balcony were wonderful, from sea fog mornings to pink hues in the sky at sunset. The beach was beautiful, lots of friendly people walking or playing with their dogs. The facility is pet friendly, we saw so many breeds. The ocean is a real treat for them. The grounds are very well maintained and I picked up a few ideas for my next rock garden project. Gas BBQ's are provided in a common area, recommend using them as we found food pricey in restaurants. Also if you drink your coffee with crème or sugar, bring your own as neither is provided. To conclude, we had a wonderful time in Tofino seeing the sights and would return to the Ocean Village Resort again, possibly staying in a cabin directly on the beach.
Cheers, Jimmy and Virginia.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Village is located on MacKenzie Beach in Tofino, BC known for its iconic A-frame cabins. OV is focused on providing families with self-contained, affordable, waterfront vacation cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.