We have been to Ocean Village for three years in a row to meet up with other friends and families for a week of vacation, because there is nothing quite like it. The larger cabins just before the beach are the best if you can get them. This year, our cabin had been nicely renovated. The kitchens are well equipped for all of your meals. The view from the cabins and picnic areas are simply amazing. There are many wide open spaces (both grass and beach) around OV to let the kids roam around safely. MacKenzie beach is stunning, long walks morning and night are a must. The resort is a short walking distance from surf shops and restaurants (get the fish tacos!). We always find the staff to be super friendly. The indoor pool and hot tub is a big hit with the kids, particularly on a rainy day. And the communal BBQ area in the center of the resort is great too. Tofino in general and Ocean Village in particular is well worth the trip. It's BC at its best!
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Village is located on MacKenzie Beach in Tofino, BC known for its iconic A-frame cabins. OV is focused on providing families with self-contained, affordable, waterfront vacation cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.