I was here with my husband and my two kids on the remeberance day long weekend. we stayed in a studio suite that was small but very clean, nice and was fully equipped..dishes pots pans.
we had a queen bed and the kids had two daybeds in the living room. plenty of space. and also our dog was welcome which was very nice. Ocean Beach even supplied dog dishes, a dog towel and treats for him..they are even allowed to run off leash on the beach. The beach was spectacular, you just dont find sand like that in too many places. it seemed endless and the whether that weekend couldnt be beat. sun, sun. at night we were able to enjoy the large heated indoor pool and hottub. if you forget something to read no problem as the office has quite a large selection of books for adults and kids as well a games to play. All in all Very enjoyable w
weekend and would love to go back.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Village is located on MacKenzie Beach in Tofino, BC known for its iconic A-frame cabins. OV is focused on providing families with self-contained, affordable, waterfront vacation cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.