Ocean Village is a rustic but clean spot to stay on a beautiful beach near Tofino. The cabins have no TV or radio and the wifi is spotty so it is a great place to unplug for a few days. Our only complaint would be that the lower cabins can suffer from hearing people above you. It still felt like the best value in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Village is located on MacKenzie Beach in Tofino, BC known for its iconic A-frame cabins. OV is focused on providing families with self-contained, affordable, waterfront vacation cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.