“Fun Times” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 27 Sightseeing Tours in Tofino
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Tofino Surf Adventures offers surf lessons and surf guiding for all ages and experience levels. We have group and private lesson options available. With Tofino Surf Adventures, you get the most time spent in the water.
Williams Lake, Canada
“Fun Times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went to surfing for first time the instructors were great, so helpful and patient. The class was small so there was lots of one on one time. They made the day fun and exciting great way to spend an afternoon well worth the money.

Visited July 2014
T0fin0SurfAdventures, Owner at Tofino Surf Adventures, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Thanks Michelle M! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your surfing experience with us and thanks for the kind words. Hope to surf with you again!

Victoria, Canada
“Awesome Surf Lessons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

There are lots of options in Tofino but you can't go wrong with Estuardo and Ali, especially if you have kids. So patient and good with the kids. The 3 hour lesson set us up perfectly for a week of surfing fun. Thank you!

Visited July 2014
T0fin0SurfAdventures, Owner at Tofino Surf Adventures, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Hey Chris B, you are very welcome. Great to have you and your family back surfing with us and happy to hear that the kids had a great time! Thanks so much for your support and hopefully the kids are stoked on becoming surfers!!!
“Brilliant first surf lesson!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Had such a great fun during my first surf lesson in Tofino! Our teacher was hilarious and really patient. It was a bit frustrating in the beginning, but with the helpful advices and a little bit patience I was able to ride the waves on my own. They take pictures aswell, which are offered for free! I strongly recommend this surfing school for ur stay in Tofino.

Visited June 2014
Hey Nino D, very happy to hear that you enjoyed your surfing experience with us and hopefully we got you hooked. Thanks so much for your compliments and hope to see you again!
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Awesome experience in an awesome town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had the pleasure of booking a couple of 1 on 1 sessions with Tofino Surf Adventues at the end of April 2014. As a surfer from England making a short stop in the beautiful town of Tofino, I wanted to take advantage of the great waves I'd heard about. Not bringing my own board and wettie along I needed to arrange something. This is where Tofino Surf Adventures come into the picture. They offer group lessons, 1 on 1 lessons, surf guides and also hire of the equipment. So there is something here for everyone. Lessons can be tailored to your ability, from absolute beginner, to experienced surfer. I opted for the 1 on 1 package as it seemed the best package for me. As well as tuition, you get the hire of the equipment for a very reasonable price. The staff are super friendly and very enthusiastic. Estuardo is the main man and a real gentleman. Ali took me out on my lessons (he also drove me to and from the beach as I was staying at his lovely B & B), and took me out to the best waves. The whole session was spent in the water trading waves and smiles. I don't think I have met a happier person than Ali. By the end of my time with tofino Surf Adventures, I regarded Ali as a friend rather than just a coach. Overall i think Tofino Surf Adventures should be considered by anyone wanting a great time with a fantastic group of guy. I'll be back for sure.

Visited April 2014
Was a great pleasure to meet you and take you surfing Bundles 1875! Thank you for the kind words and we also appreciate our new friendship with you. Hope one day we can make the trip across the pond and share your waves.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“sweet ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Went surfing with these guys a couple weeks ago and found out I can Surf!! Great experience from the moment i walked into the little shop on the main corner. The group was small, only three people, and we were in the water most of the time. I noticed the other schools had much larger groups and spent more time on the beach. We were in the water before them all and out after they left so definitely got my moneys worth -exhausted!. Will was super patient and seemed to actually be stoked to be out there teaching and mostly having fun. Will be back! Thanks

Visited May 2014
T0fin0SurfAdventures, Owner at Tofino Surf Adventures, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thanks for your kind words Hunter M, we greatly appreciate it. We certainly do love what we do and where we do it and we really want to share that with our guests, thank you for noticing! We do also take great pride in being the surf school that gives the most amount of time in the water... because that is where all the fun is. Hope to surf with you again!