“Worth the visit” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
Attraction Details
“Worth the visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

I had stopped in at Westcoast Wild on my way to Tofino to go camping. Had a great time and really enjoyed the experience. I regret not trying this sooner! The staff were friendly and hospitable. The views are epic! I am going again! The pictures I took while on this trip will keep me smiling for a long time to come.

Windsor, Canada
“Exhilarating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Just returned from a week on Vancouver Island, the highlight of which was ziplining with WestCoast Wild Zip with a cousin, my brother, and our 77(!) year old mother. The zipline itself crosses some stunning scenery through a beautiful gorge flowing with azure water. Our two guides, Sean and Tom, were fantastic. We all felt very safe in their capable hands and also enjoyed learning a bit about the local flora from them on the brief hikes between the stations. I also appreciated the fact that Sean and Tom were particularly gentle and solicitous toward my mom, who was completely geeked about the experience! All four of us, incuding my newly adventurous mom, agreed that we would definitely zipline with this company again. Great customer service, knowledgeable and safety-conscious staff, and spectacular views while dangling from a harness....what could possibly be more fun?!

Visited August 2012
London, Canada
“Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Absolutely fantastic first time zipline adventure for the family. Our family of 5 with 3 teens thoroughly enjoyed the amazing 6 ziplines through an old growth forest, across thundering waterfall, through a canyon and across the river rapids. Perfect combination of zipline adventure with incredible views. Guides knowledgable, friendly and fun-loving. Completed the 6 lines which includes a wonderful forest hike with incredible 1000 year old trees in less than 2 hours. We would all do it again in a heartbeat. Special thanks to guides Adam and Riley.

Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Amazing 90 min adventure. My husband and I managed to fit this into our trip down to Tofino. We had two lovely tour guides and a group of 8 people. Walked through lovely rainforest to get to each zipline (about 5 or 6 in total). Very safe to zip across (about 50 m) each one with amazing views of fast moving water and rocks underneath you. Felt a bit like being on a rollercoaster but on your own surounded by nature. Highly recommended. Easy to find as its well sign posted off the Pacific Rim Hwy 4 (about 55 km from Alberni).

Visited July 2012