We stayed in August for two days at the Wickanninnish. We were not disappointed. The food was superb at the Pointe Restaurant. The view from the room was superb. The service was impeccable. The staff knew us by name. They helped us book a trip to the Hot Springs Cove for the day we checked out and when we left in the morning, they had packed five beach towels in two knapsacks for us. It cost us $520 a night for the room but the splurge was well worth the money. Grace and Robert
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wickaninnish Inn, a Relais & Chateaux property since 1997, overlooks the Pacific Ocean from a rocky point on Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast, near the eclectic town of Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park. Two contemporary cedar buildings, set against a backdrop of ancient rainforest, boast an extensive local art collection (complemented by the neighbouring wood carving shed), and all rooms and suites offer ocean or beach views, gas fireplace, soaker tub and individual balcony. Uncompromising service, including a Clefs d’Or Concierge team, is a standard. The sole resort on Chesterman Beach, Tofino’s longest at 2.5km/1.5mi, the Inn is home to refined West Coast cuisine at The Pointe Restaurant and naturally-inspired treatments at its intimate Ancient Cedars Spa. Tofino’s McDiarmid family welcomes you to this locally owned, world renowned sanctuary offering Rustic Elegance on Nature’s Edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Wickaninnish Inn and The Pointe Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wickaninnish Inn And The Pointe Restaurant Hotel Tofino
- The Wickaninnish Hotel And Pointe