If you are looking for breathtaking sunsets, storms that are awe inspiring, long sandy beaches to be contemplative on as you walk, air full of the smell of cedar and peace...you've found it.
One of Canada's best kept secrets, the rooms, although casual have everything you could imagine. Bose stereos, fireplaces, with blankets to curl up in, books to read, CD's with local music to listen to, deep tubs, fantastic food and wonderful wonderful wine.
We've stayed in the main building, 3rd floor and in a suite in the beach buidling. It's all beautiful. So beautiful that we choose to elope there 3 years ago. Best decision of our lives - to get married and to get married there.
It's a spot of relaxation and healing. It's calm and blissfull. Highly recommend the massage in the "love shack", wine on your balcony, a walk at sunrise and sunset....and don't forget to go through the forest path...where I married the most wonderful man in the world.
Go there and fall in love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wickaninnish Inn, a Relais & Chateaux property since 1997, overlooks the Pacific Ocean from a rocky point on Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast, near the eclectic town of Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park. Two contemporary cedar buildings, set against a backdrop of ancient rainforest, boast an extensive local art collection (complemented by the neighbouring wood carving shed), and all rooms and suites offer ocean or beach views, gas fireplace, soaker tub and individual balcony. Uncompromising service, including a Clefs d’Or Concierge team, is a standard. The sole resort on Chesterman Beach, Tofino’s longest at 2.5km/1.5mi, the Inn is home to refined West Coast cuisine at The Pointe Restaurant and naturally-inspired treatments at its intimate Ancient Cedars Spa. Tofino’s McDiarmid family welcomes you to this locally owned, world renowned sanctuary offering Rustic Elegance on Nature’s Edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Wickaninnish Inn and The Pointe Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wickaninnish Inn And The Pointe Restaurant Hotel Tofino
- The Wickaninnish Hotel And Pointe