We were at the Wickaninnish for two nights in April and it was lovely. The location and view is incredible. Our room was lovely and the view was breathtaking. We ate all our meals at the Pointe and they were all 5 star. A very expensive getaway but worth it. The staff was excellent and very caring, it is truly a place where you are well taken care of. It will be difficult to stay anywhere else now when you have already experienced the best!
- Also Known As:
- Wickaninnish Inn And The Pointe Restaurant Hotel Tofino
- Wickaninnish Inn And The Pointe Restaurant Hotel
- The Wickaninnish Hotel And Pointe
- Wickaninnish Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wickaninnish Inn, a Relais & Chateaux property since 1997, overlooks the Pacific Ocean from a rocky point on Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast, near the eclectic town of Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park. Two contemporary cedar buildings, set against a backdrop of ancient rainforest, boast an extensive local art collection (complemented by the neighbouring wood carving shed), and all rooms and suites offer ocean or beach views, gas fireplace, soaker tub and individual balcony. Uncompromising service, including a Clefs d’Or Concierge team, is a standard. The sole resort on Chesterman Beach, Tofino’s longest at 2.5km/1.5mi, the Inn is home to refined West Coast cuisine at The Pointe Restaurant and naturally-inspired treatments at its intimate Ancient Cedars Spa. Tofino’s McDiarmid family welcomes you to this locally owned, world renowned sanctuary offering Rustic Elegance on Nature’s Edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Wickaninnish Inn and The Pointe Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.