This is the most luxurious hotel in Canada and the staff goes above and beyond every time. I have never had any issues with their customer service, and in fact if I did I am confident it would be resolved right away. The attention to detail and all the small touches makes this place like no other. The wicks guests are loyal and the service is what makes us come back again and again. These ladies clearly don't stay at luxury hotels often and like the title states, you can’t buy class. This site is not about bashing hotels, and I do not understand what is so helpful about posting on the internet that you put your jacket on a burning candle - maybe the waiter should have cut you "crazy ladies” off. If anything, the wick needs to raise the standard of guests they bring in. They were always sophisticated and down to earth; loving the hotel and all Tofino has to offer. I could just imagine the scene you caused disturbing everyone else’s dinner. Get over it and take responsibility for your own foolishness. You can tell these people don’t know what they’re talking about - they made a trip advisor account just to spite the hotel because the hotel didn’t pay for your jacket and dinner. As all the other reviews state, if you go to the wick you are treated like loyalty and will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wickaninnish Inn, a Relais & Chateaux property since 1997, overlooks the Pacific Ocean from a rocky point on Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast, near the eclectic town of Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park. Two contemporary cedar buildings, set against a backdrop of ancient rainforest, boast an extensive local art collection (complemented by the neighbouring wood carving shed), and all rooms and suites offer ocean or beach views, gas fireplace, soaker tub and individual balcony. Uncompromising service, including a Clefs d’Or Concierge team, is a standard. The sole resort on Chesterman Beach, Tofino’s longest at 2.5km/1.5mi, the Inn is home to refined West Coast cuisine at The Pointe Restaurant and naturally-inspired treatments at its intimate Ancient Cedars Spa. Tofino’s McDiarmid family welcomes you to this locally owned, world renowned sanctuary offering Rustic Elegance on Nature’s Edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Wickaninnish Inn and The Pointe Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wickaninnish Inn And The Pointe Restaurant Hotel Tofino
- The Wickaninnish Hotel And Pointe