Immaculately clean and well appointed kitchen, bathroom. Cozy fireplace. Even rain slickers in the closet (but no rain during the time we were there). Balcony facing the
one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Only steps to the sand. Wonderful beachcombing on a shoreline so vast we felt like the only folks there. Great restaurants and galleries in Tofino just a short drive down the road. We will be there again next year for sure. Why would anyone leave Canada for holiday when we have this?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino