We stayed at one of the beach cottages in October 2013 for 2 days and had an exceptional visit. The cottages are well appointed and clean. The kitchen had absolutely anything anyone, even a gourmet chef, would need in terms of pots, pans, dishes or electrical devices. Towels and rain gear were conveniently waiting by the door since we were visiting during the storm watching season. But there were also things we loved and didn't expect like candles, robes and incredible eucalyptus bath salts.
We were here on a belated honeymoon and the staff went out of their way to make it special. All staff were extremely helpful and polite, but we want to highlight Alaina and her manager Jasmin who were super wonderful. We highly recommend this resort. B and R
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.