Just back from a 4 night stay at the Pacific Sands Beach resort. What a lovely spot. We had a one bedroom oceanfront suite, on the upper level where we could watch the surfers while sitting on the balcony. The unit was clean, spacious and comfortable, and having a full kitchen was great for breakfast and making our own dinner a couple of nights. There was a complimentary bottle of wine, as well as popcorn, and 2 coupons for specialty coffees, waiting in the suite. The beach is wonderful for long walks, and other beaches and town are close by. We were fortunate to have lovely weather, and my friend even tried surfing with Surf Sisters. Overall a very nice visit, and a resort I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino