This is a modern resort with nice touches. They have a wide variety of accomodations. We stayed at one of the beach houses which are nicely appointed 2 bedrooms running around 1350 sq feet. The location on the beach was terrific. The kitchen was well stocked and there were plenty of amenities in the bathrooms.
The downside of this property is that there is no on site restaurant and so you either have to cook yourself or drive out for dinner. One other downside was that there were no shades or curtains on the upper windows in the master bedroom and so for those who do not light bright mornings, be aware. What shades there are in the two rooms are semi transparent and do let the light in. The patio door also did not lock so be sure to check if everything works.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino