We stayed at Pacific Sands again in August, 2012. The villas are wonderful, all fully equipped and seconds from the great beach on Cox Bay. This year Pacific Sands put on a beach buffet barbeque on Wednesdays and Saturdays and we really enjoyed that. The barbeque wasn't just any old barbeque. They had a professional chef there and the food was wonderful. We were a family of four and it was a lovely way to have a meal together in a beautiful setting. We would highly recommend the barbeque.
The interior of the units are non-smoking but they allow smoking on the decks outside the units which we didn't like as we were getting second-hand smoke from the unit next to us. However it was easy to avoid and we suggested to owership that they go totally non-smoking. Also there is no gym but the beach is fabulous for walking and running.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.