My husband and I and our 2 dogs stayed in a villa at the Pacific Sands Beach Resort for four days in mid-October. The experience was so amazing. The staff was welcoming and the accommodations were ready even though we arrived early. Our villa was luxurious with 2 gas fireplaces, a well-stocked kitchen (we brought our own food), a very comfy king bed and deck chairs overlooking the ocean where we enjoyed our coffee every morning and a glass of wine every evening. :) Had a fantastic time and would love to repeat. So dog friendly and the area has endless hiking and fantastic photo opportunities. A great, relaxing few days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino