Special package listed in Vancouver newspaper, $269 plus taxes for 3 nights including continental breakfast between Christmas and New Years. ($60 extra for 3rd adult for the 3 nights). Best rate on their web site was $119 plus taxes per night.
All rooms have a great view of the ocean (Rooms in the 100's are on the ground floor of the main building, 200's on the second floor, 300's on the ground floor of the southern or left hand building which angles closer to the ocean, 400's on the second floor, 500's, 600's and 700's in the northern building on the ground, second and third floor respectively). Hot tub, sauna and fitness centre are at the ocean end of the south building. Dining room and lobby are in the middle building, with fine views from the restaurant.
Room was clean, well maintained, beds were comfortable, good shower pressure, no sounds from adjacent rooms. We were on the second floor of the main building so no noise from above. Free wi-fi was reasonably fast. Business centre has only one computer and a printer. It seemed slower than wi-fi in the rooms.
Didn't have dinner in the restaurant so can't comment. No lunch service, at least in low season. Free continental breakfast was fresh fruit, 3 kinds of yogurt, 3 types of dry cereal, cinnamon buns, strudel, bagels and muffins, waffle maker, tea and coffee. Toast, juice, eggs, breakfast meats can be ordered a la carte for an extra charge.
One day our room wasn't made up, even though the 'please make-up room' sign was posted on the door for over 4 hours. That and the fact that some of the staff could have been a little warmer and more helpful meant that I couldn't give a 5 circle rating, but for the rate paid, we felt it was excellent value.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tin Wis Hotel Tofino
- Best Western Tin Wis Hotel
- Best Western Tofino
- Tofino Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 85 luxurious oceanfront rooms The Best Western Tin Wis Resort Hotel offers impressive Tofino accommodations. Relax on your private patio and enjoy a perfect summer sunset. Feel the pulse of a winter storm from the comfort of your cozy bed with a most breathtaking view. With a variety of rooms to choose from, our Tofino Resort Hotel is sure to have exactly what you're looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Tin Wis Resort Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.