“Fish tacos!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: located in a bright orange catering truck at the back of parking lot complex. GREAT food. must be listed on here.,
“Fish tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Fantastic. Returned the wetsuits after taking the kids for an afternoon of body surfing. Tacofino is a food truck in the back of the parking lot. Grabbed a fish burrito, tuna tacos, and traditional fish tacos (they also serve meat and veggie). Took the whole lot back to hotel and everything was great ! They do have picnic benches to eat there but we were looking to have a beer with our dinner !

Visited August 2013

Devon, Canada
“Tasty, but small portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

With the caveat that I required a gluten free meal and the cod in the fish tacos are battered with wheat, I had the tuna tacos. These are much smaller (and pricier) than the fish tacos. Tasty, but pricey for lunch.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. John's, Canada
“GO!!!!! Delicious!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Must try! Everything on the menu was amazing! Had it first at the Philips backyard party and made a point to visit twice while in the Tofino area. Fish tacos are the best I have ever had! So reasonably priced and always cooked fresh!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Victoria
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

So glad we finally made our way to Tacofino. We were told it was going to be super busy but luckily, both times we visited (yes twice in two days) there was no line. I ordered the tuna taco both times and my boyfriend gave the gringas a try. SO GOOD! Seriously amazing food! We are lucky enough to have a Tacofino in Victoria now and it will definitely be my go to food truck from now on.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Drumheller, Canada
“Best fish taco north of California.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This was our second visit to Tacofino. The first being two years ago. Both times it was a highlight of our trips to Vancouver Island. The prices appear high but you get your money's worth. Quality and size make it worth it. This time I had a beef burrito and a fish taco and my wife had the bean burrito and a fish taco. Both meals were awesome. Even though we were completely full we could have had another fish taco. The only negatives I can say is that they do not open early enough. I would have stopped for a fish taco breakfast on our way out of Tofino. The other negative is there is not enough diablo cookies to last through lunch. Both times we have gone they were sold out. I so need to try them. They must be amazing if they sell that fast.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere