“Amazing place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tofino Trek Inn

and 1 more site!
You added Tofino Trek Inn to your Saves list
Tofino Trek Inn
2.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   371 Main Street, Tofino, British Columbia V0R 2Z0, Canada   |
Ranked #3 of 46 Tofino B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

What a wonderful place to stay. Great cost and great place! The owner, joe, is one of the kindest ppl I've met! He was so helpful, he set up our excursions for us and put us in contact with other amazing ppl and tours in Tofino. All of his help was greatly appreciated. The rooms are cozy and clean and the living room is a nice place to hang out too. He puts out coffee, tea, fruit and fresh bread every morning which is so wonderful :) what a nice way to start the day. I went with one other friend but we saw families staying there as well. It truly is a wonderful place to stay and u will feel 110% comfortable here. Its also in the best location! Thanks for everything, joe!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Düsseldorf
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Joe’s little Bed and Breakfast is a wonderful place to enjoy your Tofino vacation. It is very clean, you get fast and good-working wi-fi and it has got its own parking-lots.
Also, the house has got a wonderful atmosphere. It is very friendly and relaxed and you feel at home right away. Joe shares his kitchen and living room with his guests. Therefore you have the possibility to cook your own food and if you want to stay in on a rainy day, you can sit together with Joe and some other guests and have a nice chat and relax. If you are looking for more action, you are also at the right address though, because the Trek Inn is located in the middle of town, just a footstep away from the sea and the breathtaking mountain scenery. Joe will tell you about all the activities and nice places around Tofino once you arrive. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask. Joe is one of the kindest and most helping people I have ever met. He will know or find out the answers for you, to make your vacation unforgettable.

Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed for two nights. Jo was very helpful suggesting activities to us. Place was clean with wifi, parking and breakfast included. Great location in the mIddle of town, literally steps from everything. Was very convenient. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed August 2012
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

This B&B's owner, Joe is so kind and friendly.
I arrived at Tofino around 21:30 and he was waiting for me to guide how to get to B&B.
He advised me about restaurants, the sights and activities.
Next day I applied for a trekking tour but this tour needs more than 1 passenger except me, so I couldn't participate in it at first.
But Joe helped me so I could take part in this tour finally.
I just stayed 2 nights, but I had a great time there because of Joe.
Definitely I'll be back!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I changed my travel plans to be able to stay at the Trek Inn and I am so happy to have done that ! It is actually a good idea to book a bit ahead as this great place is quite busy.
Joe, the owner, came to pick me up at the bus depot. This was just the beginning of this great stay in a wonderful private house where you feel more like a guest than like a customer. The rooms are extremely nice, especially the two big ones on the ground floor. There is a huge kitchen and a great living room. All is pristine clean. There is a great atmosphere between guests and that is due to the extreme kindness of Joe. He knows all the good spots in town. He even took me for a walk in the rain forest because I was so disappointed not to be able to see it - I didn't have a car ... I arrived as a guest, I left as a friend !

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Luzern
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

the tofino trek inn was a really nice place to stay, very central in tofino, you can easily walk to places but of course you still have to bring a car if you want to have a look at the nationalpark.
The resort was very clean and the owner was extremely friendly and helpful. I was very positively surprised that without us even having to ask, he right away handed us a map and showed us places where to go, made phone calls for things we wanted to book etc.
I will definitely stay in this resort again next time I go to Tofino.

Room Tip: if you want a room for two, you should definitely book some weeks ahead
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

From the moment we arrived we were greeted by Joe who gave us a tour of the place and took out a map to show us what restaurants, grocery stores, and main attractions were close by. The place has a cosy friendly feel and has common rooms of the livingroom, kitchen, and a computer for anyone to use with internet connection. I stayed for two days but I wish I had stayed longer because this was my favourite part about my trip to Vancouver. I had already booked my a whale tour and surf lesson but soon learned how much Joe goes out of his way to help his guests...booking their tours and helping them out. I had booked a surf lesson and realized it may be harder to get to the beach the lesson was at since I didnt have a car. When Joe found out he offered to give my friend and I a ride if we were not able to find one with other people in our lesson. The breakfast was delicious with fruit, tea, coffee and fresh bread (with jam/butter/peanut butter). There is a kitchen where you can cook your food if your on a budget. I liked how easy it was to meet and catch up with fellow travellers in the kitchen. I plan on going back to Trek Inn and would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Tofino Trek Inn? Share your experiences!