“"Simply Amazing "” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Quesnel, Canada
“"Simply Amazing "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

I tried Earls for the first time and I am so glad that I did! Prompt friendly service that really puts the customer first . The staff there really care about your experience , and want to do everything possible to have you leaving with a smile . I can not express how impressed I was at the care of staff . The food was even more incredible then the service , I had the fish and chips and loved it ! It was marvelous ! As I was waiting for my meal I looked around at other customers who were loving ! Simply loving their meals ! The food I seen others order made me plan my next meal before I even tried mine . I can not wait to go back !! If you are in looking for the ultimate experience I fully recommend going here !

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Prince George, Canada
“Fun and fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

One of my favourite places to go with my girlfriends. They make great martinis, and I really like their "albino rhino" house ale as well. The best hamburgers in town with home-made meat patties. A great selection of meal-type salads. I love their ribs and the chicken dishes cooked in their tandoori oven as well. For desert, there's always something wonderful - sticky toffee pudding or the gingerbread are my two favourites. The restaurant has a nice bar area, as well as a large outdoor seating area. Most of the seating is in booths, so this isn't a great place to have a large groups (their tables are round, so don't combine well, either). Noise levels can be high, especially during the dinner rush, and people with hearing difficulties can find it difficult to track a conversation here. The service is always excellent and the food is consistently very good, fresh, well prepared and well presented.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Medina
“Good service, atmosphere, outdoor seating and varied menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

Went to this bar-type restaurant with outdoor seating totally unplanned. Didn't know what to expect. We were both surprised by a large, varied menu. Our meals were well prepared and not what we usually find in bars. Healthy versions with not so typical things as quinoa. The service was prompt and thorough. Waiter able and willing to have consversation about nearly anything. Meal was served quickly. Price was slightly more than we are used to paying, but Prince George is quite far north, so prices tend to be higher. We would eat there again and recommend it to our friends.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newcastle, Australia
“Great place, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2010

This was recommended to us by our host and I am glad we took his advice. This was our first experience with an Earls restaurant but will not be out last on this holiday. The atmosphere was great, the service exceptional, and the food terrific. Value for money,

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Empangeni
“Amazed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2008

What friendly hospitality experienced and an amazing meal. only had a light lunch but was really impressed by friendliness of staff.
Thanks alot