If you ever wanted to stay in a room that is indentical to the Roper's abode from "Three's Company", you've found your place. Holes in curtains, crusty carpet and sheets, thin walls, and decor that looks to be from the early to mid 1970's. Priced too high for what you get. Location is right downtown which has its pro's and con's. There are a few newer hotels on the way into town from the airport by the casino that give the traveller more options. When I called down to ask about the fitness center, the front desk suggested a few machines were under repair and that I would be better off buying a pass to golds.... which I did....extra 5 bucks but ok by me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 9-story Hotel situated 3 blocks from business area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Coast Inn of the North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Inn Of The North Hotel Prince George
- Coast Hotel Prince George