“The Best Night Ever!!! They went All Out :)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 189 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
British Columbia
“The Best Night Ever!!! They went All Out :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have had many great meals here. However, they went all out for our Daughter and future son in law's rehearsal dinner!! I let my daughter know how great it was when we went there for our anniversary meals, special and great for a couple or as a family. So after talking with them, they came up with a wonderful menu that gave the many guests choices for every course they served! With close to 50 guests, they put on a gourmet meal that was perfectly executed! The right amount of time to mingle and enjoy each course as it arrived! What a special evening, it allowed everyone time to relax and visit. The food was sooo tasty and the presentation was very appealing to the eye! It didn't matter which meal option you went with, they were all very good. The service was super too! The wine was poured as needed, drinks were filled too! It was a great start to a lovely weeding weekend. Thanks so much to them for this. We will be back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Prince George, Canada
“Awesome place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I went here for our anniversary dinner three days ago and we had an amazing romantic dinner. We ordered the Steak and seafood for 2. We had 5 types of seafood, steak, veggies and risotto. The dinner was perfect, if you are a seafood lover this is a must have! The service was excellent, our waitress was very friendly! We will definitely be going back

• Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“good food and nice service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had lunch here and the service was very good and the food was good too. We had spinach salad with tomato soup and both were terrific. Looking around at what others ordered - everythingj looked really good. Lots of healthy choices.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Summerland, Canada
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We were really impressed by the food, menu choices, wine list and service. An excellent chef in an unexpected place.

• Visited July 2013
vancouver, bc
“Very nice end to a lovely backyard wedding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My son and his bride chose the White Goose for their dinner reception after their recent wedding. When we arrived we were seating in an upper level area, which was a little stuffy and warm for such a large gathering and a couple guests had a hard time sitting still. The waiter we had was very accommodating however and when we asked if we could be moved to the patio outdoors, he had us moved within minutes. This of course did inconvenience the restaurant and I was very pleased with how it was handled for us.

Drink orders taken, and meals placed we settled in for what was a very nice dinner. My hubby had the ribs and he said they were quite nice, I chose the lobster ravioli and it was tasty, but as I waited to eat until all the plates were served it was a little on the lukewarm side only, but I was encouraged to start eating earlier so it was my own fault. My son chose risotto and said it was very good and he cleaned up, my other son (the groom) had the duck confit and there was nothing left for the dog so I knew he was very pleased with his selection as well. The waiter handled himself very well with the group of 16 and was quite attentive, but not over-bearing and after dinner he gave me a bear hug when I thanked him for his great service and the warm reception we had despite our initial discomfort with the heat. We were impressed with the prices as well. Not one of the Price Gougers that PG has and it was a nice evening enjoyed by all. We will definitely return to the White Goose for dinner next time we visit the area.

Visited July 2013