“Unexpectedly delish!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Vancouver, Canada
“Unexpectedly delish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had meant to go the the bakery in the same complex but they were closed. We were hungry and driving through Penticton so thought we'd eat at this place. Decor is nothjng special but the food was really good. I had the Yoddler and my husband had the Spicey Italian. Both sandwiches came on focacia that wasn't too bready, there was a good amount of veg and not too much sauce. As I looked around I noted there were both people from the surrounding industrial companies and older ladies; a nice mix. And the owners were friendly. I'd go back for sure despite being in an out of the way area.

Victoria, Canada
“very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We had a lovely breakfast there - not cheap but you get a lot of food. Very nice atmosphere too. My hubby found the eggs benny sauce a little on the spicy side compared to other eggs benny he's had elsewhere. But all in all I highly recommend this café. I think there was only about one table outside but I could be mistaken.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Penticton, Canada
“Excellent flavors, reasonably priced, a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Valentini's Cafe is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. The flavors are outstanding with their creative home-cooked meals. The portions are excellent; the prices are very reasonable for the amount of food you get and the service is remarkable. If you haven't tried Valentini's, you are missing out! Try it, you will never be disappointed. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Two Hills, Alberta, Canada
“Hidden gem in the cannery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stumbled upon this place when we got lost trying to find White Spot for breakfast. Felt at home right away - owners very welcoming. Was not busy on Friday morning so service was quick. Coffee was good. Unfortunately it's not right near either beach so would have to drive or take your bike to get there. In the same building as the Cannery Brewery so would recommend a stop here if you are on a beer-tasting tour.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Penticton, BC
“Average at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I stopped in at valentinis on a recommendation from a friend. We both had the pea soup and were not pleased with the odd choice of herbs used, when I asked what herbs they used the chef said a bit of this and that not quite sure. My husband had the gobble turkey sandwich, the bread was dry and unappealing . We will not go back , and do not recommend this cafe as there are so many others in Penticton with better food at better prices

• Visited June 2013