“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 163 Restaurants in Penticton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Theo's is a family run Greek restaurant which opened in 1976. We use fresh produce from our garden when available and work with our local farmers and suppliers in the Okanagan valley to provide a menu which is both rooted in Greek village cooking and inspired by Okanagan ingredients.
Devon, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us and we were not disappointed. It was very busy but the service was terrific and the food even better!

Visited August 2013

British Columbia
“We drive an hour for the seafood salata.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We live in Kelowna but drive to Penticton to eat at Theos. The staff are awesome, they have often gone out of they way to make the kids comfortable and we enjoy this restaurant as a family. The food here is fantastic, fresh and super tasty. The seafood salata is a favorite. You won't be disappointed eating at Theo's.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Fabulous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I go to Theo's whenever I visit Penticton and they never disappoint. Food was awesome... Service was great. Best Greek food I've ever tasted.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edmonton
“Excellent atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We have been coming to Penticton for over 40 years and this was our first visit to Theo's. It was recommended by a couple from our hotel and it did not disappoint. Really unique interior, seemed very popular as it was quite full (nothing worse than eating in an empty restaurant). Quite a varied menu. I decided to be adventurous and ordered the rabbit. All I can say is I can't wait to go back next year and have it again - it was excellent.

Visited July 2013
Langley City, Canada
“New Favourite in Penticton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I visited Theo's on the recommendation of a friend, and will now recommend it to others.
The curb appeal is delightful, it's a gem in the middle of a lifeless street. Upon walking in the door I instantly felt welcomed. The restaurant oozes charm, and warmth and every table seemed was appealing.
The menu is vast and every dish sounded good, it was hard to choose. Everything we tried was very fresh, which wasn't surprising - some of their fresh herbs are grown right outside the front door on their patio. The kotopita appetizer was absolutely delicious, and the moussaka was so creamy & flavourful. All across the board the feta was unlike anything I've had from the grocery store, I can only guess it tastes just like it would in Greece.
Service was friendly, knowledgable & professional.
I don't live in Penticton, but whenever I'm back I'll definitely find myself at Theo's again.

• Visited July 2013