“Excellent Indian food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lachi - Fine Indian Cuisine

Lachi - Fine Indian Cuisine
510 Main St., Penticton, British Columbia V2A 5C7, Canada (Formerly Naveli)
778-476-5665
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 162 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Vegetarian, Family Fare
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
Description: TASTE THE REAL INDIAN FOOD. We’ll make each dish to your liking, from mild to extra spicy and everything in between.Please come and join us for lunch or dinner. We also provide Takeout and Delivery
Burnaby, Canada
“Excellent Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We went here based on reviews. Food was a good value. We did the two can dine for $30 menu. The food was great and so was the service. We also tried the prawn pakora and coconut naan. Both recommended if you like those flavours. Throughly delicious.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Penticton, Canada
“great indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

was there for lunch,,,$7.95 , and it was excellent.
was there for dinner $29.99 for 2,, and it was again excellent.
Décor is not bad, and the service is friendly. For good indian food,, try it.

Visited August 2013
“Top Indian ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Having eaten in a number of curry houses around the world this place compares with the best. Once we'd overcome the lime pickle / mango pickle confusion (it's an essential with popadams for me), it was straight onto the best tikka masala which was cooked at medium spice to perfection.

Thank you, we miss decent Indian food!

Comox, British Columbia, Canada
“Just just great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

This place is just great - excellent environment - subtle understated calm and just super

The best korma out of the uk, rice light and fluffy, naan soft and tasty - mixed grill fabulous

I would highly recommend this curry house without a single doubt

BC, Canada
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I am amazed at all the great reviews for this restaurant. I agree that it is good value for your money, and the meat in the dishes was very tender, but our butter chicken totally lacked the fragrant indian spices I expect to find in the dish. It tasted more like tomato soup over chicken. I have had much tastier butter chicken from the freezer section of specialty grocery stores. Our Naan bread was warm at best. It would have been much tastier if it had been served piping hot. The lamb rogan josh had nice spices, and the raita was good as well.

The restaurant was quite busy, but I think its because there just is not much competition for in the indian restaurant in our town. If I want full flavoured Indian food, I will still make the drive to the Dawatt in Kelowna where I am always pleased with my meal.

• Visited March 2014