“Just just great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lachi - Fine Indian Cuisine

Lachi - Fine Indian Cuisine
510 Main St., Penticton, British Columbia V2A 5C7, Canada (Formerly Naveli)
778-476-5665
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 147 Restaurants in Penticton
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: TASTE THE REAL INDIAN FOOD. We’ll make each dish to your liking, from mild to extra spicy and everything in between.Please come and join us for lunch or dinner. We also provide Takeout and Delivery
Comox, British Columbia, Canada
“Just just great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

This place is just great - excellent environment - subtle understated calm and just super

The best korma out of the uk, rice light and fluffy, naan soft and tasty - mixed grill fabulous

I would highly recommend this curry house without a single doubt

BC, Canada
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I am amazed at all the great reviews for this restaurant. I agree that it is good value for your money, and the meat in the dishes was very tender, but our butter chicken totally lacked the fragrant indian spices I expect to find in the dish. It tasted more like tomato soup over chicken. I have had much tastier butter chicken from the freezer section of specialty grocery stores. Our Naan bread was warm at best. It would have been much tastier if it had been served piping hot. The lamb rogan josh had nice spices, and the raita was good as well.

The restaurant was quite busy, but I think its because there just is not much competition for in the indian restaurant in our town. If I want full flavoured Indian food, I will still make the drive to the Dawatt in Kelowna where I am always pleased with my meal.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Penticton, Canada
“Best food in Penticton!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

My favourite restaurant in Penticton!! The mango chicken and coconut naan are so delicious!!! Great service and affordable pricing with amazing food make this place the best of Penticton!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Penticton, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very efficient, friendly staff at Lachi. The food was perfect, every bite! Try the Indian white wine, it is exquisite and uniquely different from BC wines. Will return again soon. It would have been nice to have a little privacy, as the tables are set up in one smallish room.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good. Very well priced. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Was very impressed. Everything was made from scratch. Nothing pre made. Will definitely be back again.