Penticton Ramada is a gem! Nice pool / courtyard area. Staff didn't always understand our concerns (i.e. we were having difficulties wtih our keys and were assured that we could call the front desk by dialing "0" if we had any future problems with the keys.. but if we can't get into the room how can we dial "0" - anyhow, we fixed it). The $4 breakfast left us thinking "that was breakfast?" as supplies were low and refresh was infrequent.
Definitely will recommend the Ramada Penticton to firends and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are enjoying the beautifully appointed rooms and suites or our two acre landscaped courtyard, you will be surrounded by many personal touches that are the hallmark of the Ramada Inn & Suites in Penticton, B.C. Next door to great golf & close to skiing Minutes to popular beaches & shopping Winery or sightseeing tours available Kettle Valley Station Pub onsite Outdoor pool & hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn & Suites Penticton Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Inn And Suites Penticton
- Ramada Inn Penticton
- Ramada Inn Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Penticton
- Courtyard Penticton
- Penticton Ramada