This hotel is an all around great bet, they have a fab setting with an inner court yard and above average rooms in most cases, nice comfortable beds, great pillows and bedding. Décor is brown on brown a bit boring but still nice.
Staff is friendly and we stay here at least 6 times per year normally for 5 days at a time and we prefer the tower rooms but they are a pain if you have a pet as you have to use the elevator so we use the walk out rooms, this time we upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite mostly for the extra room and it was great with a sunny patio with chairs and table.
Nice pub with good food on site plenty of parking and most of the rooms have patios or balconies and parking is in front of the rooms except for the tower.
We had a room on the highway side and we did hear traffic at night, also rooms are very dark at night as lighting is not adequate but not a deal breaker.
They lost one full star because of an housekeeping issue and poor follow up. My wife took the pups for a walk and came home at 10am and put the Do Not Disturb Sign on the door, so she could shower etc, I picked her up at 11:20am and we took the sign off we returned at 4pm and no housekeeping at been done, I went to the front desk to ask why and they said because of the sign on the door. This was sheer laziness on behalf of the housekeeper and not excusable IMHO. The majority of hotels always call before they leave to ask if you need anything if they miss your room during the day, also when a guest complains please have the staff trained to show up at the door with new towels amenities and coffee even if the guest does not ask because then you would have mitigated the issue and then everyone would be happy anyways you can tell it made me mad how the hole thing happened and was handled, I did ask for remediation but nothing was offered.
I still love the hotel and staff and will be a returning customer as it is the best in Penticton has to offer IMO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are enjoying the beautifully appointed rooms and suites or our two acre landscaped courtyard, you will be surrounded by many personal touches that are the hallmark of the Ramada Inn & Suites in Penticton, B.C. Next door to great golf & close to skiing Minutes to popular beaches & shopping Winery or sightseeing tours available Kettle Valley Station Pub onsite Outdoor pool & hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Penticton
- Ramada Inn & Suites Penticton Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Inn Penticton
- Ramada Inn Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Penticton
- Courtyard Penticton
- Penticton Ramada