“Penticton Ramada” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites

You added Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1050 Eckhardt Avenue West, Penticton, British Columbia V2A 2C3, Canada (Formerly Ramada Courtyard Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 43 Hotels in Penticton
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Last nite we arrived and asked for a room at the back of the property where we were during our last trip. When I opened the door to the room, there was someone in there already. Her key opened the room she was in as well as the room next door. When I went to the front desk, there was some confusion as to what had happened. The desk clerk said she would give me the room right next to the one that I had been given. Then she told me that this room was not available and we would be given a room at the front of the property. Too noisy, so no sleep. I did ask if I would be paying the same rate after the mixup and was told yes. When I checked out this am, I told the desk clerk about the noise, etc and did not get any satisfactory response from her. Very disappointing - will not stay there again!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Gordon_Ferguson, General Manager at Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for your review. I would very much like to discuss your unsatisfactory visit with us if you have a minute to talk - many thanks!

Been to Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites

Address: 1050 Eckhardt Avenue West, Penticton, British Columbia V2A 2C3, Canada (Formerly Ramada Courtyard Inn)
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Okanagan Valley > Penticton
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Family Hotel in Penticton
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites 3*
Whether you are enjoying the beautifully appointed rooms and suites or our two acre landscaped courtyard, you will be surrounded by many personal touches that are the hallmark of the Ramada Inn & Suites in Penticton, B.C. Next door to great golf & close to skiing Minutes to popular beaches & shopping Winery or sightseeing tours available Kettle Valley Station Pub onsite Outdoor pool & hot tub ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn And Suites Penticton
Ramada Inn & Suites Penticton Hotel Penticton
Ramada Inn Penticton
Ramada Inn Hotel Penticton
Ramada Penticton
Courtyard Penticton
Penticton Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.