Last August we spent some time at the Ramada in Penticton with family and it really suited our needs. Rooms were large and clean, complete with a fridge and sink. Nice bathroom with tub and shower. Back door opened onto a patio with table and chairs and a lovely courtyard with pool, hot tub, barbeque, a patio restaurant where we could have meals with kids and also a pub
for adults. It was close to the canal and a beach. A great place to go for a family get-away.
This year my husband and I also stayed there for a few days after Easter and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as well. They were just in the process of putting out the patio furniture for the coming season, and were helpful to make sure we had everything we needed. The weather was lovely and we were able to sit by the pool and enjoy the sunshine. The pub food was very good and the service was good also. We hope to stay there again later this year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are enjoying the beautifully appointed rooms and suites or our two acre landscaped courtyard, you will be surrounded by many personal touches that are the hallmark of the Ramada Inn & Suites in Penticton, B.C. Next door to great golf & close to skiing Minutes to popular beaches & shopping Winery or sightseeing tours available Kettle Valley Station Pub onsite Outdoor pool & hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Penticton
- Ramada Inn & Suites Penticton Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Inn Penticton
- Ramada Inn Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Penticton
- Courtyard Penticton
- Penticton Ramada