This was the first time I have stayed at this hotel and was impressed by the quality and value. The rooms are large and well-appointed, and were away from the main road so it was very quiet. The rooms look on to a large courtyard area with a pool and barbeque area.
The regular room rate was $99.00 but we were charged an $89.00 business rate. I have stayed in other Penticton hotels that are similarly priced or cost slightly more, but this is definitely the best in this price range, and I will stay there again on my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are enjoying the beautifully appointed rooms and suites or our two acre landscaped courtyard, you will be surrounded by many personal touches that are the hallmark of the Ramada Inn & Suites in Penticton, B.C. Next door to great golf & close to skiing Minutes to popular beaches & shopping Winery or sightseeing tours available Kettle Valley Station Pub onsite Outdoor pool & hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Penticton
- Ramada Inn & Suites Penticton Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Inn Penticton
- Ramada Inn Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Penticton
- Courtyard Penticton
- Penticton Ramada