First the positives.
A nicer than average Ramada
Very Friendly Staff
Easy Check In
Location is okay but there are nicer hotels on the lake
A little overpriced. It's the Ramada in Penticton, not the J.W. Marriott in L.A. Should be about $150 max.
Elevator is the slowest I have ever experienced at a hotel
Room decor is dated
Shower head sprayed water sporadically and was the right height if you are 5'5"
Beds were much too soft and felt very cheap. Other Ramada's beds are better than this one
Overall a 3 out of 5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are enjoying the beautifully appointed rooms and suites or our two acre landscaped courtyard, you will be surrounded by many personal touches that are the hallmark of the Ramada Inn & Suites in Penticton, B.C. Next door to great golf & close to skiing Minutes to popular beaches & shopping Winery or sightseeing tours available Kettle Valley Station Pub onsite Outdoor pool & hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Penticton Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Penticton
- Ramada Inn & Suites Penticton Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Inn Penticton
- Ramada Inn Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Penticton
- Courtyard Penticton
- Penticton Ramada