Nice clean hotel. Could be brighter. Rooms average. Beds Comfy. Beautiful patio bar that turns into nightclub at night. Quiet and relaxing during the day. Turns Crazy in the evening. Also you have to pay a cover charge to sit on the patio at night. Unless you can stand the loud music & young adults? I would not recommend it. We ate dinner at the Bufflehead. Food & service were good. The Hooded Merganser for breakfast was very good. You also are charged for parking even when staying at the hotel.Casino is Average. Also Dark! The casino bar was hopping and the service at the bar was great! Vicky is Amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Penticton Lakeside Resort is a full service hotel in Penticton that offers luxurious amenities, clean, spacious rooms, and a spectacular view of Okanagan Lake. We offer a number of dining options, nearby attractions, and room accommodations to ensure that you can thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre