We picked this hotel as a stop after a long day's drive. We were not disappointed.
Located in a quiet area of the city composed of motels, newer condos and retirement home complexes, it is also close to a nice park at the north end of Skaha Lake.
A two story, design around a nice central courtyard that contains an outdoor pool, play area for children, some barbeque grills and seating area, it would provide a relaxing rest for those travelling in the summer where you could safely turn the kids loose after a long day in the vehicle. There is also an indoor pool and hot tub for the cooler months and an exercise room with the traditional set of equipment.
The staff at check in were helpful, informative and pleasant. The lobby is spacious, clean and well maintained.
This is a "mature" building but rooms have been well maintained and ours was very clean, recently renovated and decorated. The age and construction style of the time may reflect some of the comment on sound proofing noted by other reviewers. It was not a problem during our stay.
We had a ground floor room which had two doors, one onto the parking area and the other opening onto the central courtyard.
There were three restaurants within walking distance (no more than a five minute walk) one Chinese, one Thai and a pub restaurant.
Room was large and ours had a fridge, small microwave and a single cup at a time coffee maker. The desk was large enough for those who with work to do and the wireless internet was problem free.
The bathroom was a tad small but every thing was clean and in good working order. The bed was comfortable.
Breakfast was in a nice second floor room with lots of windows and was quite substantial.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In all seasons, the Best Western Plus Inn at Penticton truly is a resort for every traveler. Whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure, you will appreciate our contemporary, spacious hotel rooms designed with your comfort in mind. The needs of our valued guests is our primary focus, which is why we offer quality furnishings and numerous amenities to suit our guests' every need. Most of our guest rooms overlook a large, beautifully landscaped courtyard with a heated swimming pool, barbecue pit and children's playground. Our indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, in a lush tropical setting, offer unparalleled fun and relaxation. We also offer a Deluxe Continental Breakfast for each of our registered guests in the morning. Whether your stay is for business, or for pleasure, our staff is continually working to exceed all expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Penticton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At Penticton Hotel Penticton
- Best Western Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Best Western
- Best Western Penticton