My husband and I stayed here for one night in October to do a wine tour in the area.
We thought the room was well appointed for the price and clean, the bathroom was on the plain side, however it had tons of counter space, mirror was as large as the wall, and a large soaker tub for two...we had brought candles along so the tub was a pleasant surprise. We just had a basic room, and we found it useful to have a mini fridge and microwave in the room.
We took advantage of the BBQ in the courtyard which had all the utensils you would need, and we were impressed with how clean staff kept the area. We didn't end up using the hot-tub in the indoor pool area as we used our soaker tub instead, however I thought that was a great asset to choosing this accommodation. There is an outdoor pool and large grassy courtyard with picnic tables and a playground I think...this would be a great choice of accommodation for families in the summer months.
The breakfast had decent variety (toast, waffle, yogurt, fruit, scrambled egg, breakfast sausages, cereal), I would say quality of food was average...I think I was spoiled by the continental breakfasts when I was in Europe a few months prior. They did a good job of refilling things before running out.
Front desk service was friendly and accommodating. We arrived a few hours before check-in as we were leaving for a wine tour, and would not get back from the wine tour until dinner time. There was a room available and we got to unload our stuff at 10:30 before heading out on our tour. The cleaning staff we encountered were also very friendly. Good service at the continental breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In all seasons, the Best Western Plus Inn at Penticton truly is a resort for every traveler. Whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure, you will appreciate our contemporary, spacious hotel rooms designed with your comfort in mind. The needs of our valued guests is our primary focus, which is why we offer quality furnishings and numerous amenities to suit our guests' every need. Most of our guest rooms overlook a large, beautifully landscaped courtyard with a heated swimming pool, barbecue pit and children's playground. Our indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, in a lush tropical setting, offer unparalleled fun and relaxation. We also offer a Deluxe Continental Breakfast for each of our registered guests in the morning. Whether your stay is for business, or for pleasure, our staff is continually working to exceed all expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Penticton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At Penticton Hotel Penticton
- Best Western Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Best Western
- Best Western Penticton