We had a great holiday in the Okanagan, despite a very bad cottage rental gone bad... as a result, we drove to Penticton and stayed here. It was quite clean (9/10), pretty well equipped (we had a mini-kitchen), and the beds were comfortable and had nice bedding. The one-bedroom suite was pricey at $250, and the square footage was lacking, but considering it was high summer season, we were glad to get it on short notice.
We enjoyed the outdoor pool (they also have an indoor one), the movie nights for the kids, and my family appreciated the breakfast with included eggs, waffles, and other choices, but I personally find all hotel breakfasts lack in gluten-free, healthier options. Not much fresh fruit.
We liked having a front and back entrance, and enjoyed sitting outside on the balcony (shared) in the morning having coffee. The only really disappointing thing is there wasn't much of view, other than the hotel grounds. Would have been nice to see Skaha Lake. If you have a choice, you may be able to request a room on the lake side, and perhaps catch a glimpse of it..
Our son's pull-out sofa bed was horrible--poor kids-- but he didn't seem to mind, nor did he complain. He is only 11 and can still sleep on the floor without having aches and pains. Would be nice, though, if they gave it a new mattress!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In all seasons, the Best Western Plus Inn at Penticton truly is a resort for every traveler. Whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure, you will appreciate our contemporary, spacious hotel rooms designed with your comfort in mind. The needs of our valued guests is our primary focus, which is why we offer quality furnishings and numerous amenities to suit our guests' every need. Most of our guest rooms overlook a large, beautifully landscaped courtyard with a heated swimming pool, barbecue pit and children's playground. Our indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, in a lush tropical setting, offer unparalleled fun and relaxation. We also offer a Deluxe Continental Breakfast for each of our registered guests in the morning. Whether your stay is for business, or for pleasure, our staff is continually working to exceed all expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Penticton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At Penticton Hotel Penticton
- Best Western Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Best Western
- Best Western Penticton