“Best Burger” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 157 restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: come and enjoy flavourful custom gourmet burgers out on our patio and wash them down with a local beer...
Port Aransas, Texas
“Best Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Small venue. Excellent service. Outstanding food. Gluten Free service. Great variety. Location is good and central

Visited September 2012

73% Recommend
Penticton, Canada
“best burger ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

All I can Say, is Jeremy needs to revisit. Best burger I've ever had. Made the way YOU want it. A must go to if you love burgers!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
“Yuck, Cheap, ripped off plan. Save your money and get a better burger at wendys”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have been burgering for years, and was rather disappointed to find in my own home town a joint like this, definately the dive in the DDD. I wish I was aware of this rating scale a couple years ago. there burgers are dried out hunks of meat, with ideas that are ripped off from a many of burger joints that I have frequented across the USA and Canada. About three years ago I took my kids for a burger to this little cesspool ( a health inspectors nightmare ) and ordered a burger with olive paste on it, proceeded to eat my burger, and broke my crown moulding on a olive pit. I returned to burger 55 where I was treated with complete disrespect and they acted as if my issue was of no matter to them. They assured me the olive pit was not in the olive paste I ordered on my burger. REALLY..... where the hell did it come from. They took my my name, number, yada yada yada, and said they would look into it. Good job I did not expect any kind of outcome from these young less than professional entrepeneurs ( if thats what they call themselves )
Because three and a bit years later I still sit with half a tooth that I can barely chew steak with !!! Not because I cant afford to replace my tooth but because Im still waiting for that call, lmao..... its only proper.

Karma burger 55........ Karma,.......... ECOLI !!!!!

Not afraid to leave my review,

Jeremy Adams

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Quesnel, Canada
“Wanted it to be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We love the idea of this place. A little take-out burger joint tucked out of the way but near the parks and beaches and downtown businesses for lunch and dinner. It has character, and I will always support privately owned and run local businesses over the chain restaurants. Our family of four ordered four burgers, two fries and an onion ring and a couple pops for close to $60' so it is certainly not inexpensive, as one reviewer mentioned. I think the owner needs to consider this when there are so many chain burger joints in town which could feed a family of four with burgers for half that or less. The cost of the food alone will limit the business. Yes, I know that you are getting a superior product, but come on. I agree with Prairiegirl who stated that the taste was lacking somewhat. For all the different toppings and options one has, there is a startling lack of taste between the different burgers in my opinion. It's too bad as we love the idea, and there is so much potential to sell a vastly superior product. Don't get me wrong, the burgers were good, but could be better in terms of flavours. I also didn't get what people see in the onion rings-they were just ok. However, the fries were very good, but as someone else said, the gravy was way too runny for fry dipping. I think that a few things need to be tweaked, including the prices and this place could be great.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
vancouver bc
“great little spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

small burger place with mostly outside seating. located creekside a block from downtown Penticton. Great burgers and 'whiskey' onion rings. I have watched these young folks slowly build up a reputation and business.

• 5 of 5 stars Food