“Bowmont Motel Penticton BC - great hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bowmont Motel

Save Saved
You added Bowmont Motel to your Saves list
Bowmont Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   80 Riverside Drive, Penticton, British Columbia V2A 5Y3, Canada   |
Ranked #3 of 43 Hotels in Penticton
Ottawa, Canada
“Bowmont Motel Penticton BC - great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed at the Bowmont Motel in Penticton BC for 4 nights. This hotel is clean, the staff is nice and helpful - they helped with my in-llaws with their luggage, the motel is safe and close to the beach. The motel even has kitchenettes which allowed us to make meals during our stay. The only negative thing about this motel is that it only supplied coffee the first day during our stay. The remaining days I had to buy my own coffee. We would stay here again and I recommend this motel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Best place ever!! Awesome owners and staff. This is the only place I will ever stay in Penticton. Perfect location near lake, channel and Loco Landing amusement park. Terrific pool. Everyone so friendly and welcoming. Best vacations staying here.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Armstrong, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Have had a medical experience while on our holiday. My husband was hospitalized and then needed to be medevac'd. I can't explain how helpful they have been in this complicated time.
The pool is the hot spot ;with many families coming year after year.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Burnaby, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We held our family reunion at the Bowmont Motel , May 2014, and couldn't ask for a better venue.
The owners made us all feel like we were part of their family and were so obliging ensuring that we were all comfortable and having a wonderful time. The rooms were clean and comfy and the kitchens were nice and big and fully stocked . The young family members enjoyed swimming in the beautiful pool , while the older family members enjoyed the grassy courtyard area to mingle. We've already taken the vote to return to the Bowmont Motel for the next reunion, but I know many of us will be back before that with our own families. I have been going to Penticton every year with my family and the Bowmont Motel is by far the most family friendly motel we have ever stayed at !!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Duncan, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Each year in mid June I return to the Bowmont Motel while attending a bridge tournament. It is like going home. The owners are extremely accommodating and friendly. The motel is not new but the beds and rooms are very clean and comfortable. I am able to cook meals and enjoy the pool, hot tub and sauna, which are all within seconds of my room. When the time comes to check out, I am sure to prebook for the following year. Thanks Christine, Dan and staff for your great service. You are the best!!!!

Room Tip: There is no elevator so if you have trouble with stairs ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Penticton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

In the middle of April 2014 I came to Penticton and because I got a room and have been here ever since. This is the best motel I have stayed at in all my travels. The owners are very friendly and make sure you are comfortable and have everything you need at all times. It is very quite and the view is out of this world. I will never stay anywhere else when I come to Penticton after staying here It is close to most things you would need. I highly recommend it to anyone coming to Penticton no matter how long you are staying.

Room Tip: Just a great place to stay no matter what room you are in There is a park across the street for kids...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Red Deer, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Although this is an older motel, the rooms have been updated quite nicely with comfortable beds, and clean linens. The building is well maintained with hot tub pool & sauna all amenities fully functional. Great location with everything you need nearby.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Been to Bowmont Motel? Share your experiences!