“Gross!” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 163 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Langley
“Gross!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

SLOW service! after waiting for an hour my French onion soup came without cheese as requested but no croutons. No biggie. Then dinner comes, my baby back ribs were horrible. Beef jerky is softer! Beyond over cooked! It was over spiced and super salty. I tried my best to eat it but gave up and requested new ribs. I was informed that this is the way they make their ribs and to order something else. Okay...fine. I ordered the salmon. After watching everyone eat my salmon finally came. I cut into it and its RAW inside. I myself cook a lot and I know unless the fish is frozen prior to cooking it can hold harmful bacteria. I send the salmon back and get a snotty response from the cook. Apparently it is cooked to where it is almost done. which is fine if that's how it was suppose to be. But my salmon was raw and slightly cooked on the outside. For spending $80 I was pretty disappointed. My hubby who ordered the prime rib wasn't very happy either. potatoes were hard and over seasoned. we all left unhappy and I left starving! Would not recommend this place! Especially if you are hungry or have children because it's going to be a lonnng wait for food! Servers were nice tho!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Edmonton
“Poor steakhouse”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We went here for prime rib one evening and were extremely disappointed. Had eaten here a few years ago and it was very good but it has definitely gone downhill. Our prime ribs were tough and overcooked, my baked potato was cold - just not a good meal for the price. Will not return as there are just too many other good restaurants in the area.

Visited July 2013
bc canada
“Great prime rib buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Enjoyed the fact that the restaurant is attached to the Days Inn where we were staying.. Liked the ambiance and we were quickly seated.. Good choice on the menu but we really enjoyed the all you can eat prime rib buffet which had a lot of choices as well as a chicken option ... dessert was a selection of pie, cake or cheesecake all of which looked delicious.. Would go back again if in the area, although, they are not open on Mondays

Visited July 2013
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Was okay but waited 1.5 hours for food and it wasnt busy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

It was okay but long wait times, there was 5 of us, we placed are orders then a couple came in and sat few tables over, they got there steaks, paid there bill and left, while we still waited for food. We ordered appetizers and portions were very small. steak was okay but nothing special. we waited so long in between appetizers and entrees, we deciding to try desert since we still had room for more, should of went somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Campbell River, Canada
“Best dinner and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Dinner was awesome and staff fun and cheeky. My husband had steak and lobster, friends had prime rib appy awesome, nice bottle of wine and our waitress took some good ribbing fun.

Visited June 2013