“An amazing experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 282 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Come and enjoy traditional Greek Cuisine. We offer fresh cooked meals daily, using high quality ingredients. Our portions are large and very reasonably priced. We look forward to serving you.
nanaimo
“An amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

My family lives in Nanaimo and recently tried Marina's Taverna. We dont have alot of experience with Mediteranean food however Marina's is the best we've had in town! The staff was helpful about what to order as well as very friendly, service was exceptional, and the food was absolutely delicious, said even our picky 10 year old! The atmosphere there is great for any and all occasions, the pricing is very fair as portions are large! We definitely trying it out, and we will sure be back soon!

• Visited August 2014

Surrey, Canada
“Best traditional Greek Food on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Well, what an experience. The awesome renovations certainly give you the feeling of a true traditional Greek restaraunt. From the colour selections to the back ground music and proffessional knowledgeable staff, all contribute to the experience. As for the food, it is to die for. Not sure how the cook and his right hand man prep their lamb, but it is the Best we have ever tasted. The kalamari was mouth watering. The remainder of our dinner became next days lunch due to the large portions. Our meals were complimented by their special coffee and desert. Prices are compeditve, resonable and affordable.Be sure to book early as this establishment has become very popular. As Greek cuisine is one of our favorites, we plan on leaving the mainland once again for another great Greek dinner experience. We rate Marina's Taverna 5+

Quebec, Canada
“Recommandable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Excellent! Generous portion and delicious! Cost of a meal very reasonable.
Lamb cutlets very delicious. Excellent chef. I come from Quebec and the pizzas are different and delicious. The crust number one.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nanaimo, Canada
“Great food friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

A heard through the grape vine that this was a great place. It is true.
I had 10 people with me and we all love it. We will be back

Nanaimo, Canada
“The BEST Greek Restaurant in Nanaimo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I have eaten here every week since the day it opened. I bring all my friends and family there and Love the Taramosalata! I am a chef myself, so I truly enjoy when food is made with such care and attention to detail! I am so happy that they are in nanaimo, I lived in Toronto most of my life, and have never met a rival even on the Danforth! By far the BEST greek food I have ever had!

Thanks so much!