“Learn to cook learn to waitress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Pepper Pot Grill

250.769.6383
Improve this listing
Ranked #137 of 505 restaurants in Kelowna
Kelowna, Canada
“Learn to cook learn to waitress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wow ,Classic eggs benny ................... That is what the menu said ! Here is what I received( along with a side order of attitude ) I ordered the eggs benny with runny or soft yolk ,what I received was two rather hard eggs, mushy home fries, holandaise sauce that tasted like vinegar with some tobasco , after complaining once I opened up the eggs the waitress said there kind of runny ????? I said for get it and its not your fault Ill pay for them but Im not eating this ....... She said she could do new eggs and I thought she was getting a new breakfast what I got was two poached eggs and I was expected to pick the old eggs off with nothing to put it on and then put the new eggs on top of the cold ham and cheese (cheddar cheese)? and eat my now cold breakfast . Well I did a little test as I did not touch this pile of whatever for 11 buck plus and asked the waitress what she really expected me to do and she said just what I wrote and then said what else could she do ? I said a new proper eggs benny breakfast would have been appreciated she just turned and walked away . I did not want any more to do with this situation and my friend opted to pay and was charged for the breakfast I received. NEVER TO RETURN !! I I could cook better than this with my eyes closed , cheddar on eggs benny and packaged ham with glue for a sauce on burnt muffins and mushy gross home fries NO THANKS !

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

44% Recommend
“Yum yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great plac. Love the breakfast specials. Try to make it there before the church flush on Sundays though. It gets busy and hard to get a seat without waiting awhile. Always leave satisfied

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kelowna
“Cool little "greasy spoon" diner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

This is a fav among locals for a diner experience...nothing fancy but tasty diner food. If you are on a diet or have special needs, this may not be the place for you. I laugh every time I see that advertised "cardiologist", fully loaded double hamburger between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches!! Yikes, many sure you packed the Lipitor and lots of napkins. Breakfast is good with omelettes and the french toast.

Visited January 2012