“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mamma Rosa Restaurant

Mamma Rosa Restaurant
561 Lawrence Ave., Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 6L8, Canada (Central City)
250.763.4114
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Neighborhood: Central City
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Absolutely delicious food and excellent service. It is a family run establishment, which is palpable. We always feel so welcome there. The family takes the time to chat with us and suggests different things for us to try. A real homey feel! Food is amazing...large portions and excellent quality and consistency. I cannot say enough about it. Definitely a must try!!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

82% Recommend
Regina, Canada
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Really, really good. Everything from the menu selection, the service, the food. The location could be better as it is next to an adult store on a darker street but no big deal. The atmosphere is casual and maybe some tables could be spread out a little more .

• Visited October 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Amazing Gluten Free Options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was thrilled to have one of the best gluten free pasta dishes ever!
The server told us that the owners make their own GF pasta. Usually when I eat this type of pasta I am hungry afterward because there is too much sugar and little fibre in it. But with Mama Rosa's I did not have easy blood sugar spikes!!! It was amazing!
If I lived in Kelowna this would be a regular dinner spot for me!
You will not be disappointed with anything here!
Enjoy!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Victoria, Canada
“Excellent meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We used several web sites to check out Mamma Rosa including TA. They reviews were right. The food here is excellent. We started with olive oil and bread to go with our wine. The entrees were very good with the spinach lasagna a true treasure. Veal was good but ... next time I will order a lasagna likely with spinach. Service was very good. The staff were very attentive. The creme brule is recommended for dessert over the tiramasu.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“The manager yelled at me for complaining.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I went in for dinner on my birthday. While I was there my mother ordered the fet Alfredo with shrimp. It came to the table and she took 2 bites and could not eat it. The sauce tasted like cheese wiz and the shrimp were bad. She complained and the brought her a pesto which she boxed because she felt ill at that point. We were surprised that our bill didn't reflect the 5$ difference in price and when I asked about it the manager came out yelled at me and informed me basically I was stupid because he gave us the pesto for free even though she didn't eat the other meal. Where is his customer service? I was polite and did not deserve to be screamed at in that manner. I will not be going back again.

• 1 of 5 stars Food