“Very friendly staff, great location and view but expensive!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Tapas, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Kelowna
“Very friendly staff, great location and view but expensive!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Overall I very much like Ric`s as nice ambiance and a friendly staff but if you pay a whopping $27 for a pasta dish there really should be more than 4 shrimp and 3 scallops included I think. We were not even offered a small 10% discount for that and so it was a bit of a downer but overall this restaurant like I say is usually very good.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Saskatoon
“Excellent Meal and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

We had a fantastic meal. The service was top notch. It was our first time but it wont be our last. Meal, wine, great service. What more can you ask for

Visited May 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“Filet Mignon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

The filet mignon cut was amazing, ordered it medium and I could have cut it with a butter knife.
Very nice, tasteful and excellent service.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Good restaurant with lovely view on the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Ate hear with a girlfriend while visting Kelowna on business. The view was pretty, the restaurant is in a great location on the water in downtown Kelowna. After a meal you could walk for icecream or walk around the lake and take in the beautiful OK Valley. The food was great, wine was good, and service was decent. I'd definitely return and eat here again for good food at a decent price.

Visited May 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“Fine Food, Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

We arrived on a busy Friday without a reservation but the Hostess happily found space for us and to our surprise our table had an incredible view. We started out with the Almond Goat Cheese Crostini which was the best I've ever tasted. The wine that our server suggested as a pairing was the perfect compliment. I followed the appy with Prime Rib and my Girlfriend ordered the Port and Mustard Chicken - both meals were fantastic. The meat literally melted in my mouth and the portion size was such that I couldn't begin to think about dessert. We enjoyed the experience as much as the meal and found the location to be superb.

• Visited April 2012